Anne Hathaway - Opening Performance at the 2009 Oscars .

Hugh Jackman and Anne Hathaway's Opening Performance at the 2009 Oscars (English Subtitles)This Anne Hathaway's Opening Performance at the 2009 Oscars for you that missed it. Have fun.

AH hugh jackman is AWESOME

xxswtpinkyxx
this was so freakin awesome!!
and it probably took so little to make this opening too. haha GOOD JOB!

x3islove
i love hugh!! i thought he did a great job!!!!

x3islove
you could tell he wanted to crack up while singing a couple times :) my friends and i loved his hosting

Whippet81
He is just amazing! I loved the opening.

boreduser12
wait, when did he mention angelina and brad?

LizetM
The Reader
I haven't seen The Reader
I was going to see later
But I fell behind
My Batmobile took longer
Than I thought to design

LMAO! He needs to host again!!!!

Purifiedx
lmao I thought that was the best part, I laughed so hard.

thisbirdisfree
i had tears i was laughing so much. love it when he cracks up

mackygal
amazing!!!! lol

tyryanmusic
hugh jackman is frickin awesome...sing, dance, and act...he just went up 10 notches in my book!!!

SJDinAudubon
The CraigList Dancers??? Lol...

And FYI, Anne Hathaway sang even better on SNL in that send-up of Mary Poppins, so her GREAT voice is no surprise!

Way to go, Hugh! I am the Wolveriiiiiiiine

mrtgeneration
LOVE HIM! Took lots of charm to pull that off.

beertjespoes
thanks for posting this! Very cool stuff!

catkcrl
I just became a HUGE Hugh Jackman fan.

dilarahbc
Anne Hathaway 'ı gerçekten çok seviyorum. Bir gençlik filmiyle meşhur olmuş bile olsa şuan çok iyi bir yerde ve gerçekten çok güzel.

kevinchan1110
In every aspect, this is the best OSCAR I have ever seen.
love the musical, sexy Hugh & Anne Hathaway
love how they present the award, so touching!

Dhruv1223
Yep hes wolverine alright!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bollyfan289
i'm an australian playing an australian i a movie called ausralia : hosting !! lol

Lilimacca
PERFECT!
Best Oscar presenter EVER!
Anne Hathway was absolutely perfect ....She and Jackman have a HUGE Chemistry! They def. should make a movie with both of them

Total Pageviews