Anne Hathaway - Your Role Model?

Anne Hathaway images celeb 9
Shannon Shannon
Who are your role models?
My famous role model is actress Anne Hathaway and also Evangeline Lilly. I also look up to Angelina Jolie.

Chelsea3 by Chelsea<...
Kristen Stewart
you know she smokes pot right?

lol. sorry.

Chelsea3 Chelsea<…
Haha, yes I know she does. But I don't think that inflicts on her great a acting. And shes hella pretty!lol

  • Nyia by Nyia
    I like angelina jolie to but io like kourtney kardashian the pussycat dolls ,letoya luckett and i also luv mims well like mims actually so those are my role models why did u ask that question thats kinda weird..............but i was playing so soo ya no homo luv everyone....thank yo

    sincerly,
    Rannyia

    Source(s):

    peacerannyia.com

  • Miley Cyrus Protectors Pres Mike by Miley Cyrus Protectors Pres Mike
    Miley Cyrus, my parents, God, and Ryan Tedder (for songwriting).

    Ok. Just thumbs down me for Miley. The reason WHY I chose Miley is because she can balance her celebrity life and normal life better than anyone can. I saw a few clips on E! and she seemed more down to earth than I thought.

  • Maya W by Maya W
    i think myleen class because she is a model,singer,plays piano, lived 6 weeks in the jungle and she is an actress AND married mum..she is super woman i totally think she is my role model :P

  • miatalise12560 by miatalis...
    Kirstie Ally
    Stevie Nicks
    Barbara Streisand
    Whoopi Goldberg
    Stephen Spielberg (his work and creativity)
    Mary Magdelene

  • sk8terbro727 by sk8terbr...
    Teddy Roosevelt

  • συя ¢нємιѕтяу ιѕ кєяσѕєηє ♥ by συя ¢нємιѕтяу ιѕ кєяσѕєηє ♥
    Alex Gaskarth and Cassadee Pope

  • puravida13 by puravida...
    Jonas Brothers

  • Michelle by Michelle
    jonas brothers taylor swift and demi lovato

Total Pageviews